With its world-class location, expertly thoughtful planning and design, and 24-hour support, our campus is an office, manufacturing, and R&D setting like no other.
All Technology Park buildings are LEED-certified, for optimum performance and a healthy, productive work environment. With an on-site substation, we provide ultra-reliable power — and right on campus we’ve got a 24-hour fitness center, walking trails and bike paths, a sculpture park, and seasonal food trucks.
We’re just off Interstate 89, and easy to find. You’ll connect to the world through state-of-the-art fiber optics and quick links to road, air, and public transport. And every day, our expansive green space and views of the Green Mountains and pastures will remind you that you chose to work in a beautiful place.
- On-site health club (Planet Fitness), open 24 hours.
- 24-hour property management services, from a team of licensed professionals dedicated to the reliable, efficient operation of every building on campus.
- On-site catering services and seasonal food trucks.
- On-site coffee roaster and café.
- On-site childcare is available.
- Abundant parking, with access to public transportation.
- On-site art exhibit, curated by South End Arts and Business Association.
- Turnkey or build-to-suit options provided by ReArch Company, our in-house construction management firm.
- On-site access to multiple fiber optic telecommunication systems — including “dark” fiber, providing the pinnacle of network security, speed, and reliability.
- On-site IT support services (Symquest).
- On-site electrical substation, with redundant power supply.
- Minutes from Burlington International Airport (BTV), Interstate 89, downtown Burlington, and the campuses of the University of Vermont, UVM Medical Center, Vermont Tech, Champlain College, and St. Michael’s College.
- Gorgeous campus setting, with outstanding views of the Green Mountains, fitness and cycling paths, a sculpture park, and graceful landscaping with numerous ponds, streams, and native flora.
- By car or truck, 1 hour, 45 minutes from Montreal; 3.5 hours from Boston; 5 hours, 45 minutes from New York City.
- Renowned as a four-season outdoor playground, Vermont — ranked “Greenest State in the U.S.” by Pitney-Bowes — ranks high nationally, per capita, for both annual income and education level. Burlington has been designated the nation’s healthiest city by U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
As home to Vermont’s first LEED Certified Commercial Office Building, Technology Park is heavily invested in the practice of being forward-thinking and sustainable. Even our own office located within the Park is LEED Gold certified.
By focusing on sustainable construction practices, Technology Park is able to lower the demand our buildings put on natural resources. Technology Park buildings are built on a limited footprint and surrounded by native landscaping with extensive green space between buildings. During the design process we work with a design team to choose low VOC materials from renewable or responsibly sourced vendors to help protect the environment and also provide a healthy indoor air quality for our tenants.
We continually invest in state-of-the-art technologies and an outstanding facilities management team in order to ensure our optimally designed buildings continue to run efficiently. By focusing on sustainable construction practices, we ensure Technology Park buildings are designed to withstand the test of time, while keeping future generations in mind.